PROGRAM OBJECTIVES EXECUTIVE SERVICE CENTERS
- Achieve high English proficiency that promotes in the student excellence at work.
- Promote customer service principles at work by identifying him/herself with the vision, mission and objectives of the company.
- Foster application of Occupational Health norms for preventing accidents and labor illnesses, and promoting personal and social health.
- Contribute integral development, promoting humanist vision, human rights, respect for the law, and values education.
- Promote justice toward gender, race, language, ethnic groups, and social condition for a healthy and harmonious coexistence in order to avoid violence.
- Foster Costa Rican values and beliefs.
- Propitiate creative and critical thinking, adapting to labor different situations due to changes of attitudes, technology, technical and procedures in the development of the profession Executive Service Centers.
- Foment the quality in the functions of Executive Service Centers, with efficient attention to the customer, phone attention, and the elaboration and presentation of business documents that use the computation updated programs.
- Translate and interpret from English to Spanish and vice versa simultaneously in texts and conversations.